Padsons Z-Type Elevators
Padsons Z Type Elevators and Conveyors
As a Z type Elevators and Conveyors Manufacturer in Maharashtra. Our Product is transported from the in-feed in the lower horizontal elevator shaft to the discharge in the upper horizontal elevator shaft by a plastic buckets mounted in two conveying chains.
The Pendulum Bucket Elevator consists of a tension station, drive station, diversion station, in-feed, discharge and horizontal and vertical elevator shafts. A gear motor drives the conveying chains with buckets via a shaft and sprockets. A second shaft with sprockets is used to tension the conveying chain at the tensioning station using 2 pneumatic cylinders. The conveying chains are held into place by two guide rails on the inside of the elevator shafts.
- Modular design through duct lengths of 500 mm, 750 mm, 1000 mm and 2000 mm
- Easy assembly and maintenance
- Conveying chains with plastic rollers for low-noise, low-wear operation.
- Horizontal and vertical, gentle conveying of product in plastic buckets
- Suitable for the transport of sensitive seed
- In- and out-feeds can be positioned according to requirements
- Low space requirement due to compact construction